A motorhome is a like a home away from home on wheels. No need to pack and re-pack your bags when moving to a new location. Travel by motorhome is ideal to explore Iceland. Iceland is a relatively large country with a fairly small population.
Tourism in Iceland is in relative early stages of development which means that currently quite few hotels are available outside of Reykjavik, Akureyri and the few other large towns. The hotels that are available are often over-subscribed.
Beat the weather. In Iceland the locals have long since learned to keep a keen eye on the weather forecast and to make plans that allow for swapping locations to avoid heavy rain or cold conditions.
Fara currently offer the Rimor Katamarano Sound 7 berth coachbuilt motorcaravan. Rimor are based in Italy and were founded in 1978 by Luano Niccolai.
- Office pickup/drop off (Airport pickup up/drop off available with surcharge)
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Instruction on motorhome operation. 30-60 minutes
- Camping table & two camping chairs
- Unlimited mileage
- CDW Insurance
- 7-berth, includes 1 large double bed, 1 small double bed and 3 single beds
- Seats and seatbelts for 7 persons.
- Air Conditioning and FM Radio in cab
- Fiamma 4 bicycle carrier
- Fiamma large pull-out awning
- 2.4TDi, 6 Speed Manual, Front Wheel Drive
- Large locker space accessible from outside
- Truma combi blown air heating and hot water boiler (gas)
- 3 burner hob
- Large fridge freezer
- 1 large fixed double bed, 2 rear side bunks
- 2 dinettes, 1 converts to a double bed and the other to a single bed
- Chemical toilet and shower
- Fiamma awning (Optional use)
- Interior LED lighting
- 25m electric hook-up cable
- 15m fresh water hose pipe
- Basic cooking equipment, including pots/pans, crockery, cutlery. (included in option cooking kit)
- High quality Egyptian cotton bedding. (Included in optional linen kit)
- High quality duvets, pillows and blankets. (Included in optional linen kit)